3.11.2009

Satan is Coming!


The Pittsburgh Penguins announced today that Miroslav Satan will be reporting to Wilkes-Barre. He's actually supposed to show up too.

As a Baby Pens fan, naturally I'm excited about this. Does he deserve to be playing in the AHL? Absolutely not. It's just how it worked out for him I guess. I don't think Pittsburgh should've signed him in the first place. Just wasn't the right fit.

I was able to catch Wilkes-Barre's last two home games, but I'll be back in Boston before I get to see Satan. He will no doubt give the team a lift. They've been struggling a little bit lately.

So Mr. Satan, I hope you suit up for the Babies and actually play like you would in the show. I understand it's a tough pill to swallow, but the fans will love you here if you give it a chance.

Source.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com